This historic plantation estate is situated within one of the central parishes of the island with fabulous panoramic views ranging from the South Coast, taking in Bridgetown and the Port to the West Coast. Comprising approximately 140 acres there is the traditional plantation Great House of approximately 7,832 sq.ft, the Manager’s House, two apartments and other outbuildings.
The Great House, built circa 1721, features coral stone walls and mahogany floors with spacious rooms and high ceilings. There are four bedrooms and four bathrooms along with the usual reception rooms and a swimming pool. In addition, there is the three-bedroom Manager’s House and the Apartment building which comprises a two-bedroom, one bathroom unit on the ground floor and a two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit on the upper level.
There is a Practice Polo Field and stables for 18 horses as well as a number of enclosed paddocks.
This exceptionally well-maintained estate is offered for sale as follows:-
The Great House on 2.419 acres for US$2,225,000.00
The Manager’s House, Apartment Building and other Outbuildings on 140 acres with stables and practice polo field for US$3,675,000.00